Building on our excellent qualifications and many years of experience in the design and delivery of courses to professionals from all over the world, we offer high impact English language programmes to clients with particular needs and little time. Each programme is specifically designed to suit your needs and level and we help you to achieve your language objectives so that you can work in English with confidence. As part of the programme, you can select from a bank of activities to pursue your interests and maximise your stay in Ireland. You can sign up alone or with a small group of friends or colleagues.
Our clients come from industries such as oil and gas, engineering, diplomacy, education, law, tourism, aviation, accountancy and banking.
We offer training in key business skills with English language to help you build on your existing knowledge: presentations, telephoning, meetings, business writing, social English
- Individual programme by design
This is an excellent way to learn English quickly and is designed specifically for you, our client. Our starting point is your particular needs, such as presentations, meetings, projects, proposals, telephoning, emails or social English.
- Small group by design (maximum 5)
We offer specialised small group courses which are designed to suit the specific needs of your company, using materials based on your particular field and focusing on the language you need to work effectively in English.
Courses above can begin any day of the week and can be as long as you need.
- Short stay English by design (maximum 5)
Combine tourism with some English language training. Based on your interests, we design your short stay in Ireland and your personal tutor will accompany you on your visits, helping you to develop key communication skills in English.
- English plus by design
Combine your English course with a sport such as golf, horse riding or tennis or with courses on history of art, culture, history and literature.
- 4 or 5-star partner hotels all over Ireland, from city hotels to castles in the country. Courses can be offered at your hotel
- Serviced apartments in Galway
- Executive homestay in Galway
- Apartment at National University of Ireland, Galway
Course fees include:
- pre-course meetings and detailed needs analysis which we discuss with you
- pre-course level test, which includes speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammar and vocabulary tests
- in-course and post-course evaluation to allow you to see the effectiveness of your course
- course materials specially designed by us based on your specific needs and interests, and on our suggestions
- end of course certificate
- post-course follow-up with you with recommendations for further study
- refreshments throughout the day
- planning of free time activities
- help with requests, for example taxi bookings, car hire, trips to other locations, hotel bookings
Other optional services we offer (not included in fees):
- Lunch and dinner with trainer
- Visits to companies
- Weekend trips