Your Title Goes Here
University of Cambridge CELTA Course/Dammam/Saudi Arabia
We’re delighted to announce that Dr.Saleh Mushabab Al Qahtani, the Director of International House Saudi Arabia and Ms. Mary Grennan, the Director of International House Galway, signed a collaboration agreement on July 17, 2018 outlining the establishment of cooperation between the two schools to deliver University of Cambridge CELTA and Delta teacher training courses in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The CELTA is a 120-hour four-week intensive course which is suitable for applicants with no teaching qualification or experience or for teachers of English who have gained experience but have no formal qualification. Full and part-time/Online CELTA course options are available.
- Gain a qualification which is accredited at Level 5 on the UK National Qualifications Framework
- Gain a qualification which 87% of employers worldwide look for
- Develop many transferable interpersonal skills
- Develop as a professional teacher of English
- Discover how to make language teaching and learning engaging and fun
- Travel to exciting destinations with the most recognised TEFL qualification in the world
On the CELTA course, you learn how to:
- Analyse language for teaching
- Select and adapt texts for students
- Plan a lesson effectively
- Manage students and your lesson
- Help students understand and use grammar and vocabulary
- Help students read, listen, speak and write in English
- Become confident and ready to teach English
Things to know:
- 120 hour intensive course over 4 weeks.
- Suitable for applicants with no teaching qualifications or experience
- Suitable for applicants with teaching qualifications but with no experience.
- Full-time/Part-time and Online Courses Available.
Full time course: September 2- September 27 (FULL).
Part time course: October 7 – December 13 – two courses, one for males and one for females .
- 12,800 SAR
*** Please note the fees are presented in Saudi Riyal currency.
For more information please call us at 091-381110 or contact us by email through our contact page.