Pre-University Experience for Older Teens
We help older teens prepare for their studies at university. In class, we focus on the development of academic English skills and vocabulary and we help our students develop essential academic skills, such as note taking in lectures, doing presentations and projects, and we also help them develop other essential skills such as study skills, adapting to life as a university student, cultural awareness and becoming independent learners.
Important information to know…
- Course dates: June 30- July 28
- Arrival and departure on Sundays; lessons Monday – Friday
- Minimum stay 1 week
- Residential Accommodation
- Fees are inclusive of materials, residential accommodation, activities and materials
- 1 lesson = 45 minutes
- + activity options: Horse Riding, Kayaking, Irish Dancing and Gaelic sports
Pre-University Experience (16 -19 yrs)
For more information for your Pre-University Experience please call us at 091-381110 or contact us by email through our contact page.